I still feel tired, still can’t see but I don’t have any akathesia thanks to the pill of horrors.
Some things I’ve noticed today:
- Revolting taste in my mouth
- (speaking of mouths) Cotton mouth not as bad today.
- Still with the blurred vision
- I have a bit of nausea.
- I feel disconnected from the world – everything seems strange and new, even my own voice.
- I only want to stay in bed, covered up.
So basically just like yesterday, except I am having dissociative experiences. Welp, it at least makes life interesting, or will if I ever emerge from bed.
It is official, Benztropine Meyslate made me totally insane and from the looks of it, I wrote the exact same “My Crazy Side-Effects” post twice.
I took my last Benztropine Meyslate last night; it’s not going to work, I can’t function while on it. Seeing things, hearing odd noises and seeing faces in the Monet painting cannot be part of my everyday life, as entertaining as all of that is.
If you have the same issues I do and feel comfortable talking meds with me, PLEASE send me an email to lifewithoutpeanutbutter at gmail dot com. Or if you feel comfortable leaving some knowledge in the comments section, please do! Thank you!!